Saturday, August 9, 2014

RODA .... THE ONE WHO THINKS SHE CAN / THEN SO CAN YOU


RODA ... THE ONE WHO THINKS SHE CAN / THEN SO CAN YOU

If .. as a person .. you think 
You are beaten .. you could be.
If .. as a person .. you dared not ..
Its because .. your beliefs did you in.

However .... if .. as a person .. 
You do like to win .. 
Its always a cinch you will  ...
Omnipotent .. is such a desire.

If .. as a person .. you think ..
Persistence is all you need ..
YOU'LL WIN .. someone up there ..
Saw you trying.

Understand the way life works
Its a dog eat dog ... world
Most have no time for another ...
Until  ...  your gain  I show.

This gain I talk of .. now is held
In my tightly held fist
To get it into the palm of your hand
Why you'll have to ... 
Come and buy it !!

And when .. 
Something else comes along ..
To distract you maybe ..
To sway your mind .. 
Stay still .. 
Or its gone.
God has never waited for any man !!

For out in the world .. 
You'll  find
Success begins with a person's will
And in the state of  mind.

If you think you're outclassed .. you are,
You've got to think big to rise.
You've got to be .. just sure of yourself ...
And know that only .. you can win the prize.

To win the  battles of life ...
Through games I did prove  ...
Simplicity as me .. complex is you.
As I was .... focussed 
I just propelled myself .. to the 
Front of every line.

Its my thinking that defines me
I was goodness and yet ...
Life threw me brickbats
For 3 years and more
I only had me to depend on ..
I was my only saviour.

From the first ...
I chose to work alone
With my Mind of God
As a guardian true.
For I understood 
I was the chosen one.

God came to me when I chose God
To help ...  save the world.
What about YOU ... 
In which direction are you headed ?
Come MasterMind with me
A kinder soul is all you need.

http://www.createspace.com/3452539



No comments: