Saturday, August 9, 2014

THE GAME OF OPPOSITES

THE GAME OF OPPOSITES

Life is what I make of it .... I love fun .. a quirky sense of humour and then working in my higher self. And I love the good life ... good food .. dancing ... and travelling .  Life is for the taking ... so fight like a true warrior as much as you need to  ... my choices are mine.  I love a drink sometimes and love good food ... don't expect me to give up my gastronomic joys for austerity ... for me and austerity are poles apart.  I like my food well salted ... I eat my desserts with the right amount of sugar .. no cutting back of calories for me .... how can I for I will eat more than most of the  hors d'oeuvres served ... all the deeply fried stuff ... what is life without it anyway ??  So I tell myself .. first in .. first out  ... no storage of fat for my life and life is one big party.

http://www.createspace.com/3452539

Moist Vanilla Cupcakes With Chocolate Buttercream Frostinga southern food 29 Soul food (33 photos)         Aretha Franklin's Queen of Soul Ham

No comments: