Sunday, August 24, 2014

Thought For The Day


Thought For The Day

Once you know that you have come to this world for a bigger cause, time to time you will get ideas as to what to do in this direction.

This was my reply to the above on Facebook

yes Shashi that is so true ... but a learning curve is always there so that you are able to bring about the change you want to be.  Knowledge of yourself ALLOWS you to make it all happen quickly for then there is an effortless connection through spirit.  A spirit of giving .. a spirit of receiving .. a spirit of kindness ... and also not the so positive ones like jealousy ... selfishness etc etc ... for through a spiritual path you learn to understand these feelings and how to overcome them effortlessly. It is then you understand that everything happens but for a reason ... not for a season but carries on forever.  Alas now to come to the tricky part of knowledge ... if you do not embark on a spiritual path .. what happens is that the soul carries the problems left over from this birth into the next and you still have to learn to master them .. so then you are born again but still not totally free. From a younger age I saw many aspects of myself that impressed me ... I was never jealous of what others owned ... did not want what others had .... but was always inspired to go to knowledge to solve any problem I wanted. I guess that is the reason why inspiration became the raison dètre ... inspiration as my own vahaan for my life.

No comments: