Thursday, August 27, 2015

TRUE SUCCESS

TRUE SUCCESS     

The yardstick with which I judged my true success was love. I am and will always be a people person ... for I communicate with any stranger as if I have known them all my life and maybe I have .. for it sure feels just so comfortable.

On my journey to my success I lived in so many different worlds .. all created in my mind for I was forced to spend a lot of time by myself while at work. I was forced to feel my way around for when I kept repeating to myself of my success in a bid to woo it (law of attraction) only I saw the whole story of me in continuity. In the beginning it was a bit confusing as to when I would be able to see my results .. but I slowly started becoming more and more comfortable and sure of my work. Is slowly a speed I am comfortable with. No .. not even when I accept myself as a patient person .. but that is my relationship to work. It is a capacity to always give more and nothing ever stood in the way ... ever. 

The rest saw the bits and pieces I wrote about, which was about 500+ articles and counting.  I had to learn to steer my own ship and always honked a toot toot to every other passing ship ..that's how hard I tried. A hope which only time will bear testimony to but knowing all that I do and knowing my own faith to be of the highest order I was literally telling myself what I wanted and seeing it come to me. Love is the inner journey for success to be the outer manifestation. I kept creating newer experiences for myself and I will in all honesty say .. this me time I gave myself was spent in what I could quantify as a blissful state.

Success was then, me, beginning to experience the greatness with which I always saw myself. It made me search, by being consciously aware right from the very beginning of an inner calling.  All successful people inspired me .. I was always ready to see the good in everybody. Eventually it became my own call for my own life for I had become comfortable with the idea. 

Admiration is one way of coming to terms with the fact that this desire is in all of us ... pushing me to come to par with those I admired

Success for me was coming to par with those I had once admired. A fine mind was my biggest inspiring thought. What I thought I always expressed fearlessly. When I owned the right to make a good choice I never hesitated to go with it knowing full well that the only thing that could hurt was a bad choice made through myself.

I had covered the gap between the many I had admired but I shall never stop learning now that I know the way to access all wisdom as the only way to pull myself on a higher plane of intelligence.  True intelligence is the hallmark of a human god and so my only competitor is myself ... the one I was yesterday is not the same as the one I am in my today and this is where my story rests. 

Please also hold the capacity to read between the lines .. no life was ever smooth and certainly mine had its fair share of ups and downs too but nothing that took away anything from me permanently when I retained wisdom as the only way forward. Nothing is the way it seems ... one must learn to look below the surface of every idea planted in your mind and learn to make informed decisions for your life.  Go with your gut instincts .. they will never let you down.

Roda ... MasterMind 

http://www.amazon.com/Roda-Langrana/e/B00AQJ9NZ8


No comments: