Sunday, March 20, 2016

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE .. OR SO THEY SAY

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE .. OR SO THEY SAY

LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA,
SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA

You only live twice ... or so they say
One life for the family and one for your dreams (self)
You can drift through the years and life will seem tame
Let one more dream appear and success is its name.

And success is the stranger ... that beckoned me too
Didn't see any danger ... for if you do 
The stranger is GONE.

Your dream is for you .. so pay the price (MasterMind)
Make your one dream come true
Come MasterMind.
And you will have received a new lease of life.

Buying and selling is known to be the oldest profession in the world. It began with the barter system ... a give must receive.  And so it is with success ... give it away and you will surely receive more.       
                                                          
Success .... in its purity .... asks that you pay the price ... a fairness of give and take .. that literally causes a tectonic shift in physical mass for the better. Prove that and watch things flow.  A cause ... must have its effect ... no words on their own can create a success ... they may be meaningless when they are carelessly whispered ... but take on wings when driven by action.

Promise love to a child and see how it works.  It will want a physical manifestation of the love ... a gift of a toy perhaps. Deny it often enough and you will have broken a spirit that literally looks upto you as to a god. 

Life is very much the same.  As children we have either been given or been denied for various reasons that really should not matter in the end for they form the backbone of our trueness. Some things we cannot change ... but must always retain the ability to change our minds when we see all around us signs of plenty.  The soul has no gender but that of the creator ... a light that shines so bright ... it will never be dimmed in its collectiveness. Deny it in this life time and it must have to come back again in the same form to get it right the next time around. So what's wrong with this one. Look in the mirror and answer that. 

If one allows oneself to be walked over ... it is but the end result (effect) of all the causes (reasons you fed your mind with). They are the only things that can ever hold you back. 

Nobody can be either good or bad to you ... but with your express permission. I see how all energy bows to me for I use my ego ... not to compete with others ... I don't think there are many that are as smart or intelligent as me .. for I always but always only compete with myself. I am demanding of success for myself for that is what I  promise too.  Just the sameness.  Its a reflex action for me done without an analysis of what was my last interaction with the person concerned.  If I am able to raise my vibration enough to communicate once again .. I have overcome the devil that tried to control my paradigms (results). All actions will demand that you deal with the devil in the mind ... our minds can exist in duality OR A SINGULARITY. THOSE WHO MASTER THIS .. CAN COMMAND. WHOM WILL YOU COMMAND ..  READ MasterMind TO FIND OUT .. NEGATIVITY is there for one reason only ... that you see 2 sides to every picture ... the good and the not so good.  There is no love in negativity and without it one cannot do anything much in life ... a love of my own self showed me the path of success. Sharing the formula with others allows me to reach that success while passing on the baton to you now. 

Become more negative and you have chosen the role of the devil's advocate for your life. You have the choice of holding your ear from the front or taking your hand round the back to do so.

There are so many ramifications to such choices and I am afraid that you must do your own homework ... for no 2 minds should think alike.   There is no singularity for the self when lived in obscurity ... and to some extent .. this is what it is too ... but ... but .just teach yourself to get rid of .. the buts ....for they do butt the butt.   My posts are public and draw people by the thousands.  When I know that we are all one ... to think in separatedness is the only crime. Wisdom is in conundrums ... the self (all of us and yet us as one) ; similarly the word Singularity.  The words in hindi .. bhed / bhav expresses itself through this. In english the word different is sufficient.  And yes on the flip side it must be there too ... but then you must enter the zone of moderation ... etc etc and uncover all our many layers (past lives). And on and on I can go .. but no.

 To those that have felt any denial growing up either demand out of life all that it never got or teach themselves a form of denial to the self that tries to justify itself in many ways.  I was one such. Till a stranger called love ... taught me to love myself. I walked into the fold of being at Oneness with everything. In the beginning expressing love openly through my writing made me accept its many paths.   Caring and sharing of wisdom is considered the highest love of all ... for it is empowerment of  another self/person.  Literally a grace for another life  and many things are always understood in hindsight.   It was only when I received the grace from my book MasterMind (imagine that) I could not stop singing its praises.   A way that neither takes away or gives ... but just is love ...  its myriad manifestations that can never be pegged into any one thing for it is all encompassing and true to its owner.  I called it God to start with .... but learnt of so many manifestations of that one feeling called love ... blind love ... in faith and trust ... that allows you to play judge and jury over your own self ... for it should be the only critique we allow for our lives ...  our own self.  It is the fairest of all .. for it knows you in your deepest shit ... your mind. Learn to forgive yourself your errings to yourself ... for that is how experience is gleaned.

No comments: