Monday, June 24, 2013

MRS. PARROTji AND MR. POPATJI

LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA
SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA

MRS. PARROT AND MRS. POPATJI

MRS. PARROT AND MRS. POPATJI  


Mrs. Parrot and Mrs. Popatji … they are my wiser self you see …
Mrs. Parrot is positive and Mrs. Popatji .. negative .. our duality
Mrs. Parrot and Mrs. Popatji exist as one when there is positivity ...
So I bow to their teaching … for in it lies life’s meanings …
So do be guided by Mrs.Parrotji.

These 2 are the  very same  … these 2 are really just the same
Mrs Parrot and Mrs. Popatji !
You 2 are precious to me …
I have really grown to love you ...  you see
For only when i love …does the world spin around ...
Its only when I love .. that the world spins around
For me  ... kind courtesy ... Mrs. Parrotji.

Mrs. Parrotji ... my love for You is sublime …
You held my hand in my difficult time
You put up with all my moods  … 
when I was busy learning truths .. 
From You .. my Mrs. Parrotji !

OH how may I explain to you .. the many many many ways
Of Popatji and Parrotji and Parrotji and Popatji …
The many  ways of our Mrs. Parrotji.

This is my tribute to God (the inner me) …
For showing me her many ways of learning
 I wished to simplify life .. for the eyes of a child ….
And it is my desire … to inspire …
Through the wisdom of a “GOOD THOUGHT”.


Of all the life created in this world …
The truly free ... are the ones that learn to fly ..
To go where they desire … and as an example
I think our minds do fit this meaning best.

I was fortunate to have selected minds ..
As my medium to communicate with myself ...
The higher self in me … throws itself into form …
To teach me creation .. her holy work.
Watch me .. she says .. see how I work
And put it to good use for your life.
Yes Mazda dear .. I meekly say
To accept what I know is the best.

This is how we understand ourselves .. our very innateness …
What are my possibilities .. hidden from sight now
I need never be locked on terra firma .
For with our Mind we can be anywhere …
Anywhere and every other where …
This was my lesson for today ..
I share the same with you …
This is the lesson that I learnt as God today.

Mrs. Parrotji and Mrs. Popatji …are none other than God you see …
For she lives inside our head .. and is always always there
That’s her charm you see.
What is the right of … this or that …
Ask Mrs. Parrotji .. She knows all that …
You can go to Her ... with your doubts
She’ll clear them all out  …
And that’s why your love for her ... grows.

Do you wonder at your connection ... with her
Are you aware that its solidly there ... Yes Sir/Maám .. so it is,
Do express your sorries .. your sorries when you err ...
And do thank Her ... its to share ...
In your happy happy moments .. do remember to thank Her .. 
to teach yourself to never forget ...
For she's waiting and waiting ...
Waiting to give you more and more !!!!!!
  
Do you wonder at this amazing connection …
Of you and Mrs. Parrotji ?
Your Sorries when you err .. express you must ..
And to thank her …. do you really care ????
Do come out of your forgetfulness ..
It isn't the right place for you ..
And do remember to remember …
That she is there ... waiting for you to turn to her.

No comments: