Friday, June 21, 2013

ITS MY MIRACLE

LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA
SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA

ITS MY MIRACLE
===============

The date it is .. the ____ of June..
For me .....a memorable day indeed  ...A day that celebrates my MasterMind's success,
Receiving these dollars that I'd waited for so long,
A culmination of an awesome awesome dream
which began ... in the Mind of our Lord.
CAN ANYTHING BE MORE BEAUTIFUL .. I ASK ?

This message that I got from you 
While I lay at noon... on my bed today.
It asked me .... do write a verse or two
And thank one and all .. who made it possible for me.

Come take a look at my happy happy face
As I sing praise to my Lord ... its my miracle.
Halleleu give me such a happy happy song,
Can't you feel his love and joy in everything
In the wonder of a sparrow on the wing,
In the joy of his Love and the stars above ....
In the song that I sing   ...  ITS MY MIRACLE.
A triumph of my love for Spirit and God.

Amen .. amen ... amen ... amen .. amen
Sing it over amen .. amen ... amen .. amen.
 ah .. hallelooo

No comments: