Saturday, August 9, 2014

MasterMind Roda

LAW OF ATTRACTION .. MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA
SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA

Subko dekha .. to ye khayal aaaya (saw the world and thought)
Jindagi hi dhoop ..     (life's heat burns)
Or hum ghana chhaya !    (as MasterMind I am yr shelter)

When I understood me .. as MasterMind
I felt big ... so big ... 
I could not contain myself 
In this body ... I just seemed to be growing
Sometimes I was as big as the world.

At other times I have been a lion
I was this .. I was that .. 
Just ambled along enjoying myself
Life just let me be .. not too many shackles
Did as I pleased ... get up at 9.

Sometimes I grumbled when I wanted more
Like a petulant child .. I wanted ..
What all I wanted .. now ..
NOW .. NOW .. NOW .. I SAY,
Or I would stomp my feet 
Like Rumpelstiltskin in a rage.

When I was feeling good ..
I'd be all sweetness and light
I'd smile and know
That what I had asked for
I had already got ..
It's really as simple as that.

Of all I saw in my mind's eye
Of how God worked as me
Think .. think .. think .. is all I did
This is what I did see  .......
Everything just flowing to me
And love was the bestest ever.

Many suffer illnesses or die young 
Because they may be controlled
By Gods and Devils 
So who are they ..
They hide as your thoughts.

Running your lives for you
Through thoughts planted in minds.
They are spirits .. or ghosts as we call them
Ephemeral as the air we breathe ..
They are definitely the souls of dead people
So when and how did they become God ..
In the singular !!!!

If you wish to free yourself 
Of the problems of the past
Accept what I say as truths
Go and test this out for yourself
The written word manifests
Just as well as a thought or a deed.
 ..
I had to create these words for my
Separation from spirit.
In order to control my own destiny.

Life for everybody ......
Is like living in harsh sunlight 
As opposed to a life lived in my shade.
MasterMind .. thank you for 
All you keep giving me.

Through the power I developed
To run my own life free of external                             
I n f l u e n c e s.


Goodbye to bad influences 
Though you may tried to guide me
In your own fashion ..
I accept and like myself  better ..
As my own conscious creator.         

http://www.createspace.com/3452539

No comments: