Saturday, August 9, 2014

LEARNING THE LAW OF ATTRACTION THROUGH NEW 1 LINERS

LEARNING THE LAW OF ATTRACTION THROUGH NEW 1 LINERS

1) Life is a cock and bull story .... in other words it can be anything. Every human is born a cock but your environment working through the devil will try its level best to floor you every single time it gets an opportunity. And the devil is so easy to overthrow .. when you recognize it .. its simply a bad thought. This is what the voices in my head taught ... I AM God for you .. I test you to see how much you are learning to be like me .. so I throw you some curve balls .. do you go off my path .. or stick to me like a leech ... then you can suck from me all you want.

 This in the law of attraction is called your duality ... simplied into one word called negativity ...     but the millions of years of life have complicated things for the present generation ... where truth is like the proverbial needle in the haystack. There is one simple way to do this so effectively that it knocks the socks right off. Every thought you think has two options built into it .. one is positive and the other negative. Positive is the truth and the negative is lies.  They masquarade as an ease of life ... procrastination means you take no action. But what results can you expect from that .... definitely you may not expect to see God working through you. How may God work when you choose not to work.  Thought + action is the formula written for success .. and success is such a wide term that it holds within it a desire to be a billionaire or a person capable of doing everything well in their lives. Here too the choice is yours .. for it is you who will have to raise yourself high enough to link to truths and make them work for your life. God is a thinking person capable of taking action. Once you begin the journey you will always be shown the way .. for everything in life contains a duality. When I see something .. I see what the world sees and then I see it from God's eyes ... here lie the hidden possibilities. They are not visible to the naked eye.  You must accept God's eye .. called the 3rd eye which helps you see below the surface of things. The method of activating your 3rd eye is in MasterMind. From the time I began to read and implement MasterMind in my life I am amazed that there is hardly a part of my body that has not felt the vortex of creation in it. So God kept showing me .. here I am ... here I am ... here I am ... here I am till I understood the whole picture of myself as God. For the vortex is God working through you. Me I am in the place I am meant to be .. as God's right hand doing the work in the world that has the potential to create many more gods out of you all. But right actions come from right words of inspiration .. as in MasterMind.  I have put in so much right thinking into my vortexes that I just see myself into whatever I want and I love every moment of this creative process.

But the flip of all I have written leaves you behind just where you are.  Then the bull takes over and you will  receiving a goring ... enough is what you will say ... I have suffered . Just picture yourself as the cock .. you wake up gungho .. full of pep and vigor ready to enjoy the day and through the day have received so many curveballs that have winded you enough to want to go to bed gored. But when I taught myself to be the cock ... I sang the day long .. not just at sunrise. The sun rose when I did ... for I do get up at 9 am ... my day begins then. Its freedom to be all I want to be .. not copy others . What you do ... will create what you are.

2)  GOD ... I AM .... God communicates with and through all. "I am" means God is found in everything. 
So what if God is in everything ... unless you do not recognize in yourself the several truths of our world ... God is always in nothing too. An expression often used but never understood. Let me break  it down for you. Even when you are a nothing or a nobody .. God is waiting in your mind to make you into a SOMEBODY. THIS MEANS A RECOGNITION AS GOD IN THIS BODY !!!!! Its when you seek God's help one on one that knowledge required for you to excel at any and every endeavour becomes yours as the  seeker of truth.  Everything is as easy as you want to make it.

http://www.createspace.com/3452539




     

No comments: