Thursday, August 21, 2014

AMAZING GRACE ... MY VERSION

AMAZING GRACE ... MY VERSION                 
                                    
                                                                   

Amazing Grace .. how sweet my sound ...
That aired a girl ... like me
I once was good ...  now I'm better
Thanks be ... for ... a better me.

Twas my grace that taught
To leave out fears
And my grace ... my beliefs received 
How precious did that grace appear 
In the hours .. I am the belief.

Through many troubles, toils and tears
Have I already come
Twas my grace that brought 
Me safe thus far
And my grace did lead me home. 

When we've been here 10 thousand years
Shining brighter than the sun, 
We have more days
To sing our own praise
Than when we first began.

Turned my light on
Truths ... set me free
In all I did believe
An open mind to love of light
Is what I'm contented with.

Could I do your work 
Unless ...   it was mine?
Ours .. to ponder on ...
Our heritage sublime ..
I'm just glad I am ... mind
I'm happiest .... in my task.



Your deepest fear is  that you are unaware ...
 Your deepest loss is that you do not know you are powerful BEYOND MEASURE.
 It is your light, not your darkness that does brighten you.
 Just ask yourself
 Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous?
 Actually, who are you not to be?
 You are THE ... A GOD !
 Your playing small does not serve the world.
 There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.
As you are liberated from your own fear, your presence automatically liberates others.












No comments: