Sunday, September 28, 2014

MIND LOVE ... THE BODY SHOP

MIND LOVE ... THE BODY SHOP



FROM ONE GOD TO ANOTHER .. BODY SHOP FOR YOURSELF 
http://www.createspace.com/3452539

I keep having many many happy experiences through me being deep in conversation with myself .. so it would seem .. but I am aware of Spirit being with me 24 hours a day. They play so many roles ... good .. the not so good .. naughty ... funny and on and on it goes. Its like this .. I have a sense of humour that is typically mine ... and so I was shown the way out by my mind of god.. playing so many different roles through several creatures and thus an allowing ...  to let my hair down. Funnily they were all the animals I have had shown love to in the past. Parrots and dogs and cows to name a few. So easy to understand that our journey is always lived in love as its highest expression.  Love is at the centre of who you are .. link to it and your are made.
Each and everyone experiences just what makes them happy through mt MasterMind. For me it was literally an intrument ... my own body shop in abundance.

Its like having my own amusement tv channel right in my head .. even when I am on the computer .. writing. But just a few minutes ago  .. I had just come out of my bath and this bag was lying right in front of my nose. Now this is nothing new for we use a lot of products of this brand. And then .. all of a sudden the voice in my head spoke ... I am your body shop. Now my mind was as usual on my book ... so I had to take a mental step back ... for I knew the message was a deep one. The Body Shop .. I thought to myself and immediately a thought of gratitude welled up in me .. for it was my inner goodness ... the God Spirit ... telling me that it did all this for the body.  Now we have a running joke between us .. where spirit refuses to take a new birth .. saying it was happy where it was ... and me insisting that they come to live with me as my future grandchildren. A true acceptance of spirit I had never seen but felt intimately.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NOW READ THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF THIS 
THIS WAS POSTED BY ME ON FACEBOOK IN ANSWER TO A COMMENT

STEPHEN HAWKING COMES OUT .. I AM AN ATHEIST BECAUSE SCIENCE IS
'MORE CONVINCING'  THAN GOD
my answer begins here ....

HUMAN FOLLIES


Roda Langrana I hope I will not be setting the cat among the pigeons by my opinion. There is mind of God and there is matter. Stephen Hawking is a living example of what the mind can do to the body when there is absolutely no belief in theism. God has put examples of his positive energy and negative energy in the world quite prominently and you can never say that you were not shown the way. They are in fact everywhere .. the eyes that desire to see .. see. There is strictness in such lessons and they may be ignored at your own peril . I exist .. therefore I am .... another name for God... just as Ahura Mazda means the creation of a good mind through an adherence to his mind his Vohu Mun. I have personally sent 2 /3 emails to Stephen Hawking after searching the ids out telling him that I wanted to help him heal himself. I also shared that it was just a personal desire to help but not for publicity .. but he never replied. Alas atheists then become the devils of their own lives .. and God ,, to understand him best has often shared through knowledge ... seek my help and I am there ... if you do not want me then how may I come to you ? Just please do not compare science to God ... science was created by god to help the world pass time fruitfully on this earth learning how things work in our world through god .. and all of a sudden it has become bigger and disowns its owner. The sad truth of science is that it is the enemy of us as the true gods .. for illnesses are the fears created by scientists. They could not believe and understand that all kinds of life must exist to return the earth back to its pristine nature again and again and began to find fault with those creatures .. and god bowed his head and said .. do what you will .. I gave you free choice ... become the creator of your own destruction. That is a sad truth for a thinker like me to swallow. My work in this world is to set this right .. for Mazda has shared such simple truths that even a man living in a chawl can understand what I have to share. Buy my book MasterMind and ask me questions or read my 430 articles on my websites. It is free content. I leave one link here http://www.mastermindbyrodalangrana.com. Mazda even shared with me that only a zoroastrian could do this work for my book is the true expansion of the Ashem Vohu prayer.

To all who play the religion card .. will have to overcome their mind blocks to accepting life in its true form .. a universal mind. I am not being sanctimonious here .. every lesson I taught I have had to learn and implement in my own life first. I am the same as you .. just better at it .. for I own an open mind and it was my journey to prove in the end that I am indeed the MasterMind for the world.  Sticks and stones did not break my bones .. but words did hurt me. Past tense .. over and out. 

We all are ... I AM .. WHO I AM ... my first and last lesson.  There is no other. This is god's journey with his progeny ...  it is who you are .. your potential .. which you have ignored up to now.

http://www.createspace.com/3452539





No comments: