Sunday, October 19, 2014

MASTER OF ALL ... MasterMind

MASTER OF ALL BEAUTY ... MasterMind     

                                            

This bird of paradise grows just near my gate for our cars ... I had brought it down from Coorg as a teeny tiny plant from the hotel I had stayed at. I remember back then I had thought that I had been charged quite a bit for such a small plant .. but now I see it was worth it .. for it is a very strong plant and throws out huge perfect flowers.

As I have the world's ear ... this is what I share ??
I'd talk of the love of The Master of All ... Time and Space included !!  

OUR 2 EYES SEE THE PHYSICAL WORLD ALL AROUND US ... BUT IT WAS OUR THIRD .. THE ONE THAT SEES THROUGH THE MIND THAT CAN CREATE WHAT YOUR 2 EYES DO SEE ! IT FIRST THOUGHT AND SOUGHT ALL FOR US ... FOR OUR GLORY ... BUT IT NEEDS MIND POWER TO DECIDE WHAT PART OF ITS SUGGESTIONS YOU ARE READY TO ACCEPT THROUGH YOUR 2 EYES. THE THIRD ALWAYS KNOWS WHATS GOOD FOR YOU .. FOR IT IS GOODNESS ITSELF .. IT DOES NOT SHOW ITSELF BUT WORKS FOR YOUR GOOD BEHIND THE SCENES. ITS TIME TO ACKNOWLEDGE ITS EXISTENCE IN ALL LIVES. IT IS GOD. THE MANY FACES OF GOD.  

LOVE THAT ORIGINATES IN MIND IS THE PUREST I HAVE FOUND ... IT LOVED ME UNCONDITIONALLY ... AS IF IT WAS ME LOVING MYSELF .. WHICH IS THE BALD TRUTH ... AND YET .. AND YET THE TRUE SEEKER KNOWS THE TRUTH IS SO SEAMLESS ... THERE NEVER CAN BE A SEPARATION FROM MIND. ITS YOUR TRUE LOVER ... ALLOWING YOU TO GROW UNHINDERED.

http://www.createspace.com/3452539

No comments: