Saturday, September 19, 2015

KAYI BAAR .... OFTENTIMES

KAYI BAAR .... OFTENTIMES
Kayi baar maine dekha hai
Jub mun ki seema na dekha hai
Oftentimes it is I have seen
When mind blocks I could .. not conceive
I saw within my own mind ..
All those who had become legends.
All those who had spent the time
To become legends .. In their own time.
Kayi baar maine dekha tha
Jub aap ki mun ki seema na dekha tha
Mun todne lagta hai.
Seema ko seema na socha tha
Seema mey mun ki shakti dekha tha
And I broke the chains for us all
I broke the chains that bind us all
Into one language .. oh no no
No restraining me .. is all I know.
Kayi baar ub main dekhti hoo
Ub mun ki seema na dekhti hoo
Mun jodne lagta hai.
From this to that
See all of eternity
From this to that
See bliss of time
Love is the only language.
I conversed fluently for you and me
I asked and prayed for all of me
How could I be so selfish ?
Could I .. could I .. I asked myself
No answer relevant to mind
No stake to which I hold a claim.
I wished for you
What I wished for me
Until the devil showed up
For me that was a big no no
It fought with me .. oh oh oh
Until tired I began to retreat
Into myself.
fir ... kayi baar maine dekha hai
tub mun ki seema na dekha hai
ub jo hai woh sahi hai ya nahi
Yeh aapko sirf tayi karna hai.
Mujhe toh mun ki shanti mili
Mujhe toh tun ki shakti mili
Mujhe sub rukawat se chutti mili
Bhai kiska haath iske peechey.
Bhai kiska raah iske peechey
Jub hum hi gun gunati hai
Tub hamare mun iske peechey
Aur haath hamare hi kaam ke peechey.




No comments: