Friday, October 2, 2015

MAN AS GOD



In response to a common point of confusion:
Yes, atheists harbor all sorts of beliefs--ethical, political, scientific--but they don't get these beliefs from atheism. Rather, their atheism is itself the product of what they believe about science and about the merely human origin of all our books.
No rational atheist is dogmatically opposed to believing in God. It's just that the evidence for His existence is terrible. It would be trivially easy, in fact, for an omniscient Being to write (or inspire) a book that would remove all doubt about Him. Neither the Bible nor the Qur'an is that sort of book. For instance, if the Old Testament contained a single chapter that resolved the deepest questions of 21st century science--rather than merely telling us how to sacrifice goats and when to stone our daughters to death--I, too, would be a believer.

The futility of man as god is to give himself different labels which neither do him justice nor brings any benefits If there was a clear cut benefit to calling myself an atheist I too would do so but then I would differ from you at point of contact by becoming A - THEIST. They both remain the same .. one is playing the positive role and the other is turned into the motley fool that then must go negative to prove its point. Believing in the power of the THE .. the me that creates through mind all that I see around me. So deny your fine mind as a gift of god that sends a man to the moon and follow the evolution theory of Darwin that labelled your ancestors as a baboon. The both exist .. but there is no point of contact as mind ... I experience peace in effortlessness whereas you go around bashing some spirit or the other .. a poor reflection of a life despite that you have name and fame and everything that should make you happy in the world around you .. but you are not .. that is the acid test of life. Not what it gives you .... but what does it take away from you ... peace of mind to enjoy rather than finding fault. In true consciousness the god of my mind taught me a beautiful lesson. When you are in my company music and all the finer aspects of mind are yours to enjoy .. so I write loads of poetry. It said the devil is there and it is in man and woman I may add but when I see the world through the eyes of god I see others fighting and me enjoying my peace. I have one life and I will not spend it fighting somebody else's battle ... let those who wish to fight .. fight ... I learnt through Zarathushtra's words to be the alchemist for my life and turned all thoughts to blessing myself and myself alone. That my dear is through atheism .. not believing in a god outside the self for it lives in mind. So it teaches you that mind of man is god when that power is seized for the self. I fought some mind games with spirit of the devil and beat it fair and square to removing it from my mind. So that makes me a true A-THEIST. I work for myself for I am the true master of my mind. That my friend no other intelligence has ever taught you ... the singularity is the one that holds the power to change the world .. not the one who follows the tail .... or is the tail .. the evolution theory. That is generally referred to as the herd pack theory ... but until you step out of it .... and make a leader of yourself ... through the ways of god .. you may well be a leader .. but history will not judge you kindly ... more like a rabble rouser for you are stirring up unwanted feelings of hate. Guess you just did not see yourself in that light ... but before a change is imminent ... you pay the price through a loss of ego. Don't worry all go through this routine whether they like it or not ... I too do not like to be the bearer of such messages ... but my fame was locked out of me which compels me to talk of god as a way to call its energy out for the world.
______________________________________________________________________________


4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing

Thursday's mass shooting is sure to be met with the usual arguments for why we can't do anything about gun control


The first and foremost and only concept that we need to latch on to is the fact that we are spirits. As spirits we play through our life all the various roles that define spirit. There's brave and then there is cowardice. Now the brave do not carry guns for they do not feel threatened .. but the cowards of the world ... DO FEEL THREATENED .. FOR THAT IS WHAT THE MEDIA IS TELLING THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN ... ITS SO PERNICIOUS THAT EVEN THE BRAVE SUCCUMB SOMETIMES .. SWITCHING SIDES THROUGH THE THOUGHTS BEING FED TO THEM AND WHICH THEY LATCH ON TO ... IN SHEER IGNORANCE OF THE POSITIVENESS OF LIFE AND WHAT NEGATIVITY CAN DO WHEN THE MIND BEING HIJACKED IS NOT EVEN AWARE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO IT. YOU VISHEN BECAUSE OF YOUR BACKGROUND IN THE LAW OF ATTRACTION UNDERSTAND THE ROLE OF THE SUB-CONSCIOUS AS OUR THINKING PATTERN. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE STUPID AND THE IGNORANT THAT DO NOT HOLD SUCH POWER TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES .. RATIONALISE AS POSSIBILITIES OR NOT FOR THEMSELVES. THEY ARE EASILY SWAYED AND SPIRIT THROUGH THE CHILD SPIRIT OF GOD CAME TO TEACH ME HOW IT IS BEING DONE IN IGNORANCE AND ASKED ME TO RECTIFY THE SAME SO THAT SUFFERING DOES NOT CONTINUE ENDLESSLY. PRESENTLY IT IS SO DEEP ROOTED THAT WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO SOURCE OF SUCH A WISDOM THAT PITTED MAN AS A DEVIL AGAINST GOD FOR IT HAS BEEN CARRYING ON SINCE THEM AND REWRITE SOURCE MATERIAL FOR THE WORLD. DO OBSERVE THAT AS A NATURAL COROLLARY LIFE ITSELF IS TRYING TO DO AWAY WITH RELIGIONS FOR MAN IS NOT SPENDING AS MUCH TIME AS IS REQUIRED TO UNDERSTANDING IT IN ITS FULL CONTEXT. THIS ACTIVITY IS ALREADY UNDERWAY AND WHAT WE ARE SEEING IS THE CHAOS THAT MUST ENSUE BEFORE NEWER SYSTEMS OF LEARNING ARE SET IN PLACE. I AM AWARE THAT I AM IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME FOR MY HAND HAS ALREADY BEEN COMMISSIONED TO DO THE RECITIFCATIONS THROUGH MY WRITING .. WHICH IN THE LAST 5 YEARS HAS CRISS-CROSSED ALL CONTINENTS. GOD WORKS IN SILENCE OF A FINE MIND .. FOR A FINE MIND IS REQUIRED TO DO GOOD WORK.

No comments: