Monday, October 12, 2015

THE HIDDEN TRUTH

The hidden truth !!

MasterMind is the only book I have come across on positivity .. total positivity that is. For long duality has been the most misused word for mankind.  And every word you use will have a duality attached to it.  Did I believe that such a horrible crime was being fostered on humanity again and again. 

No I hadn't the faintest clue but I kept digging into my mind and would come up with answers that made sense and my own self esteem would grow in my own mind. I soon wished to have nothing to do with the world I saw around me ... it was constantly at sixes and sevens with itself and constantly at loggerheads too.  Why .. the duality factor.  Did anyone bother to explain to the common man that duality ... the one that brought negative results and took life was not the right path. Of course not .. for wars are raging all around us ... man killing man / families constantly at war ...  WHY WHY WHY ??? 

Can you simply explain your death away if it were to happen to you ?  Protection of the self is of the utmost importance .. but at what cost I ask ?   What harm did a soldier cause you personally if it lived in another country ?  None I say. Wars are fought for nefarious gains ... to loot / steal / and plunder what belongs to others.  Is there a justice in an afterlife ... none by the look of things .... when dark energy is locked up and prevented from taking birth ?  

To reach at a truth you do not need to read tomes ... why .. a simple answer ... keep asking your mind 

No comments: