Sunday, April 10, 2016


this was a conversation on fb which I post here just to store it .... Roda Langrana ... there is a thought I am privy too which says .. I am the answer and if I exist then the question must too. It is slightly more complex to understand but what I understood through my own mind is something that left me more flabbergasted and confused and not able to come to a peace with it. These mute animals were begging me to explain their point of view to the whole world through love. Love is the key that eliminates all confusion from mind. Now understand this most carefully and I will explain it through the example of illnesses. Everything but everything has a duality ... for every good there is its corresponding wrong. To understand why the wrong came about begins with the most unacceptable ... the questioning of a truth. That viruses and other microbes exist ... but the reason for their creation was to keep our earth clean for they are in a way scavengers ... they fall into a system that keeps the earth in a continuous state of repair. Yet the science man began digging into the life of such creatures and not accepting of their reason to be where they were began to find fault with them. In other words they began to fear them and wham bam life began a different spiral. All of a sudden science took over my life but in the correctest way possible. I began to see things most don't because of my 3rd eye. I could see right to the heart of all stories that have plagued man from time immemorial. And I often hurt wondering how I could convince people to believe me so deeply that they would let go of their own erroneous ways to share in the truths of God. If I carry on I could write a whole book on this very topic here but I leave a link to one of my old videos. It is on my personal Youtube channel .. the link to which I give here ..... https://youtu.be/RWg4oNbpzyI.

No comments: